How We Work
We've designed a streamlined application process that includes timely feedback at every stage.
After each step in the application process, we’ll also be seeking your feedback so we can incorporate your suggestions and keep improving our process and your experience.
The application has 3 steps. At each step, you will be notified of your eligibility to continue to the next part of the process.
Learn more about the steps to apply for funding below.
Step 1: Eligibility
Complete the online eligibility self-assessment. You'll be notified immediately if you're eligible to apply for our program.
Step 2: Concept Note
If eligible, you'll be invited to create an account on our online application system and submit your concept note.
Step 3: Proposal
Following the review process, organizations with concept notes that show the most promise will be asked to submit proposals. Top proposals will be offered funding to test their innovative solutions.
What You Can Expect
Where needed we'll adjust our process as we learn from our experience and gather feedback from SMOs.
We're aiming to respond to applicants according to the timelines listed below.
- Eligible applicants will have 6 weeks to submit a Concept Note.
- Concept Notes will be reviewed and selected within 6-8 weeks.
- If your Concept Note is selected, you will have 8 weeks to submit a full proposal.
- Proposals will be reviewed and successful applicants will be notified of decision.
- After each step in the application process, we'll send you a brief survey to provide feedback on your experience.
- You'll receive clear communication and updates throughout the application process, including webinars to answer common questions.