The Concept Note provides small and medium-sized organizations (SMOs) with the opportunity to briefly describe/pitch your innovative solution to advance gender equality and empower women and girls in the Global South. FIT will review Concept Notes and invite SMOs with the most promising innovative solutions to submit a Proposal for potential funding.
How to prepare your document
- Approximately 5 pages in length. Arial 11 Font. Single-spaced.
- Online submission (emailed submissions are not accepted). See below for instructions on creating your user account during an intake period.
- Include the 5 sections below (Background/Context, Innovative Solution, People/Expertise, Financials, Other) in your Word submission. Copy and paste each section of your Concept Note in the Concept Note Details tab of your online account (this information should correspond exactly to your Word document).
- Please note document saving standards provided in the online application system.
- Upload your organization’s Articles of Incorporation and Financial Statement from the most recent fiscal year.
- Online application includes additional questions not noted in the guidelines.
Tools to help you prepare your Concept Note
- FIT Rapid Gender Scan Guide and Webinar
- Developing Your Testing Framework
- Fishbone Diagram and accompanying documents
- Stakeholder Analysis and accompanying document
Other Useful Links:
Creating your User Account for Online Application System
If you have not yet completed the Self-Assessment form, we strongly recommend that you do so before registering on our online application system to ensure you are eligible for our program.
If you are eligible, please use the button below to register on the FIT application platform or login to your existing account.
The online application system is now closed.